Sunday, March 3, 2013

One Travelin' Girl

Well I've been in Denver for 24 hours and I'm in love. Seriously though, it is beautiful here!! Every place I've eaten at is amazing, have had the wonderful company of my boyfriend and his family (which have included me so very graciously into their family), and just been happy in general!

Today we toured downtown Denver and had brunch at Root Down, this old automobile garage turned into a vegan/gf friendly restaurant. My vegan boyfriend was incredibly happy with the options for him. If you live in Denver, absolutely go there!!

Then we spent time sitting on the balcony, enjoying the view of the Rockies, and catching up! I literally could sit and stare at those mountains all day. They are incredible.

Then we finished off the wonderful day with dinner at True Food, and had another amazing 3 course meal during Denver's Restaurant Week, which lucky for us is 3 weeks and we get to try amazing food for half the cost.

Needless to say after getting 5 hours of sleep on a blow up air mattress that ended with me waking up on the floor, I'm tired!! Tomorrow we are going to the Red Rocks and Garden of the Gods. More to come!!

Sweet dreams,
Sara Jo



No comments:

Post a Comment