Monday, March 4, 2013

One Adventurous Girl

Wow! What a trip I've had so far.

Today is Day 2, but it feels like I've been here forever! Which I am totally okay with. So this morning we drove out to Colorado Springs and saw the Garden of the Gods. It is a park in a town outside of Denver that has enormous red rock structures that are just beautiful. They just pop right out of the brown and green Rocky Mountains, and are beautiful!!

Of course I brought the overcast and snow with me from New York, so it was chilly and snowy in the mountains! But still, it was GREAT and so cool to see the natural landscapes of Colorado.

Tomorrow we are headed to Red Rocks in the sunshine, so I will have even more pictures to share with you tomorrow! After Red Rocks we are headed west towards Vail for some great powder skiing. Can't wait to share with you!!

Sara Jo







No comments:

Post a Comment