Saturday, March 30, 2013

One Stella&Dot Girl

ITS FINALLY TIME!! 

Hello all my lovely onepreppygirl fans!! I finally did it! I am Stella & Dot's newest independent stylist :) I am so excited that I don't even want to sleep, I want to just sit by the door and wait for the UPS guy to send me all my new jewelry and starter kit for my first business!! 

So all of you lovelies should go to http://www.stelladot.com/sites/Sjp and look at all the gorgeous jewelry that Stella & Dot (which I for now on will abbreviate S&D) has on my personal site. When you go to purchase a new beautiful piece of jewelry, PLEASE PICK the One Preppy Girl Trunk Show. This will help you and me!! :) 

If you buy online from me and tag me in your picture on instagram, I will 100% put your picture on my blog and be in the weekly running for the cutest pic to go on my instagram, AND give you a shoutout (and if you are a true onepreppygirl fan, you know the only shoutout I have given to is my boyfriend, who doesn't even count). SO I'm excited about my little contest and hope that you girls (and guys?! :)) go out and buy some cute S&D jewelry, which has great sales right now, and tag me in your pics! 

Here are some of my favorites and are on my wish list!! 
The Geneve Lace cuff in Rose Gold is beautiful!! 

The Mesa Necklace is so versatile! It can be worn shorter with the suede string, or longer without it. Either way it's still on my list! 

The Suzanne Cocktail Ring is also great for spring! 


So once again I am SO EXCITED and ready for all your orders to come in, and if you ever want advice on what to get, I will ALWAYS get back to you and help you out :) 

xox, Sara Jo 

1 comment:

  1. What does is mean by a stylist? What do you do? Sounds awesome though! Congrats!
    Salli

    ReplyDelete