Saturday, March 16, 2013

One Stylist Girl

Hello All!! 

I have very exciting news :) In the next few weeks I will becoming a Stella & Dot Stylist! Stella and Dot, an Inc. 500 Fastest-Growing Company, is a San Francisco based social selling company that creates flexible entrepreneurial opportunities for women. Stella & Dot's boutique-style jewelry and accessories line is available exclusively through in-home Trunk Shows by Independent Stylists and on the Stylist's websites. 

I am very excited to become a part of this wonderful company! So for all of you onepreppygirl fan's on instagram, if you buy a Stella & Dot piece through my online site, I will feature a picture of you and your gorgeous new piece of jewelry on my blog/instagram!!  BUT I am just starting up and do not have an online site yet. So don't go and buy anything just yet!! But feel free to go check out the awesome Stella & Dot site, but PLEASE wait for my site to be up. I want to be able to post all of the jewelry I sell onto my blog/instagram. 




Here are a few of many favorite pieces from Stella & Dot :) AGAIN, wait until I give you my website to purchase any jewelry from me and get a chance to be on my instagram/blog!

xoxo, 
Sara Jo 

1 comment: