Saturday, March 9, 2013

One Recovering Girl

Hello all!! 

Sorry I missed yesterday, I took the red eye back home from Colorado and was pooped! SO Thursday was my last day in CO. So sad!! I loved my trip and had so much fun. We left Vail at around 11 and made our way back to Denver by driving through Frisco and Breckenridge. We walked around Breckenridge, which is a really cute town! We even stopped in Aurora and checked out the Dental School there (maybe I'll go there?!). 

We had dinner and our last activity was Canvas and Cocktails! This was so much fun! You follow along with an instructor and paint a picture. I painted Starry Denver (inspired by Starry Night by  Van Gogh!). I had so much fun, and was surprisingly impressed with my painting! It will be shipped to my apartment and proudly hung in my living room :) 

It was sad leaving, I had so much fun and made so many memories and had a lot of good laughs! I hope you all enjoyed my pictures. Back to my normal ootd/fashion blog from now on :) 



Sara Jo 

No comments:

Post a Comment