Monday, March 25, 2013

One sneaker lovin Girl

Hello!!

So I JUST got the kate spade email of the day, and looky looky it's Keds for Kate Spade!! I thought Keds were for kids, but HELLO these are wayy to cute to be just for kids. So these are now on my even continuing wish list. I love the nautical themed ones and the pink with polka dots. So fun for the summer.


Next week I'll be launching my Stella & Dot Stylist Website, so be on the lookout!! If you havent heard of my little contest, if you buy a piece of S&D jewelry from me and tag me in your photos on instgram, you WILL could be featured on my blog and the chance to be featured on my instagram! So I hope you all go and get some lovely new S&D jewelry from my website once it starts, this time next week!

Xox,

Sara Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment