Friday, March 29, 2013

One Shopping Girl

So this weekend I went down and visited my mom in PA and checked out Temple Dental School. It was kinda an excuse to just see my mom and do a little shopping in King of Prussia, the greatest mall in the East!!

I've been there a couple times, and since I'm starting up my S&D jewelry company I didn't really want to spend a ton of money (although I saw SO MUCH that I wanted to get)!

I had some fun with my mom, and went into Kate Spade and Lilly Pulitzer, which I don't have in my mall at home. Saw some adorable flats in Kate spade that I'm DYING for, and adorable spring dresses in Lilly. Even though I didn't anything (seriously Sara?!) I had a lot of fun with my mom!

On our way back home we hit Vegan Treats, a delicious vegan/gluten free bakery and I nailed a cookies and creme donut! Now snuggling with my pup in the car, almost back home for the holiday weekend!









No comments:

Post a Comment