Sunday, February 24, 2013

One Kate Spade Lovin' Girl

Hello my fellow Kate Spade Lovers! 

As much as I love the Kate Spade emails showing me all the new goods they have, they are so tantalizing! Here are some of my favorites from the new collection. 

This is the Bow Terrace Bradshaw handbag, so adorable! Classy, simple, and has a bow...what could go wrong here? Expect that you don't have one in all 3 colors. 


These flats are perfect! They can be dressed up and down. And yes, they have a bow! 


Black Tie Optional Triple Strand Necklace. This necklace is so classy! This is a long term purchase that will always stay in style. 

So there are my top 3 tips of bags, shoes, and jewelry from the new collection. Hopefully one or all of these pretty little items will make it into my own collection!

Sara Jo 


No comments:

Post a Comment