Friday, February 22, 2013

One Happy Girl

Hello everyone! 

So I finally did it, I started my first preppy girl blog! I was initially nervous to start this, because I'm not very familiar with blogging and I'm sure I'll be addicted to this next. But here goes! If you don't know me, I am @onepreppygirl on instagram and a college student struggling to fit in where fashion is considering wearing a new hoodie to class. So obviously I don't fit in very well there...I like to say that I'm a nerdy girl stuck in a wanna-be fashion student's body. I'll be the first to admit that I'm a huge geek, but my other passion is fashion

So follow me as I blog about keeping up with the ever so changing preppy styles! 

(Also I am giving you a fair warning that I am obsessed with my dog, Stella. So be prepared for adorable puppy pictures too!)

Sara Jo



1 comment: