Saturday, February 23, 2013

One Excited Girl

Good morning! 

A week from right now I'll be on my way to Colorado for my Spring Break!! So since I'm not going on a tropical vacation, I don't need to go get any cute new shorts or swim suits. But that doesn't mean I can't go get a few new sweaters to stay cozy warm while skiing at Vail! So naturally I am on my wall to hunt down some good deals (or spoil myself??). Here's what I'm hoping to get to be the cutest ski bunny on the mountain! 

Off the mountain it's a lot warmer, so a light jacket would be perfect for walking in Vail Village (and for my spring collection!) This is the J. Crew Boyfriend fatigue jacket. 


Jackie Cardigan in stripe with anchor buttons...no need to say more! 


I have this vest in herringbone, a solid color would also look great!! 

Okay all, I'll let you know how it goes! 

Sara Jo 

No comments:

Post a Comment